Saturday 12 March 2011

WE  ARE

LIVE
----------------------------------------------
The first round of kits have gone out to the first donators!!
WOOT  WOOT

If you want to receive this incredible collaboration - click
"How To Donate 4 Seasons"
in the navi-bar under the blog header.

This blog will continue to accept donations until June 1st, so if you don't have the money for the kits now, don't despair.  Just bookmark us and come back!!

I will update the donators and money raised daily as needed.
See the post below for a little freebie for you all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 3/13 - noon

Here are a few emails I've received from donators in reaction to "Seasons"
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you so very much sweetie. You have done such a wonderful thing here!! I had not been to the blog since I made my donation until just now, I was so pleased to see the amount of donations rising. It is so nice to see all of the designers come together for something like this. So this is all the kits now huh? WOW!!  I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you all hon..........Hugs, Rita
♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you!!... I know I am gonna love each and every single one of these kits... should keep me busy for a couple of weeks or so... LMAO  HUGZ.....Lise
♥ ♥ ♥
You all are amazing! Thank you so much. I have all mine saved and backed up .... Hugs,Deb
♥ ♥ ♥
Imagine my shock when I opened my email this morning and found this incredible surprise!  My Mom bought me SEASONS - I've only been talking about wanting it for weeks now, but  I still couldn't believe that she did this for me.  I've been downloading and peeking at the kits for hours already lol.  I just had to write to tell you that I never expected this type of quality from a charity kit - kudos to everyone involved - and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time, talents and AMAZING generosity!......Rose
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay.... Downloading as we speak. Always happy to help where I can. Good luck to all affected. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all you've done Candee!! It's been an amazing effort and I'm grateful to be part part of it! xox Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for putting this together and letting me be a part of this! You have done such an amazing job getting it together! You are awesome honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone who put together this amazing effort! I got to help people in need, and I won't have to buy scrap kits for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing this and helping the flood victims.

    ReplyDelete